2023 Haunting Season Information
NEW FOR 2023! Due to new insurance requirements, each customer must provide an Inherent Risk Waiver that states you are aware of the risk of being on a working farm. See Frequently Asked Questions tab for more information.
Adults must sign a waiver for all children under 16. Waivers available at the door as well.
NO ONE UNDER 14 ADMITTED WITHOUT AN ADULT – NO EXCEPTIONS.
— NO BACKPACKS ALLOWED —
- OPENING NIGHT is Friday, September 29, 2023
- Then Open on Saturday, September 30…but CLOSED on Sunday October 1, 2023
- THEN we will be open every Friday, Saturday & Sunday in October EXCEPT Halloween Night…(see FAQ for reasons why)
- WE DO NOT TAKE RESERVATIONS- First Come/First Served
- We CANNOT Guarantee a SPECIFIC TIME
- We do not recommend this hayride for children 8 years old or younger!!!
- Ticket booth opens approximately 6:30 pm
- Tickets are sold until 10:30 pm Friday & Saturday and until 9:30 on Sunday (if you have your ticket purchased by then, you WILL get a ride)
- Wagons Leave the barn at dusk (approximately 7:25pm earlier in the month…earlier as the month goes on)
- The experience is approximately 35 minutes which includes the Haunted corn maze at the end of the ride
CASH ONLY (No Credit Cards….it slows down the lines)
- $29.00 per person
- $22.00 for 2023 for our Military Veterans
- $875.00 for 2023 Wagon Rate (see FAQ for details on what a Wagon Rate means)
Wagons hold 35 – 40 people per wagon
We look forward to a great haunting season!